What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys. Thanks for the invite, but I'm out for tonight. Kid is sick and too much to do in the new house. Have fun. Definitely on my priority list to make it out next time.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Due to budget restrictions I probably won't be able to make it out to any shops, but there is plenty of seating in the Hooligan Garage that now has a/c along with a kegorator that has a delicious 8.5%abv saison on tap.

What days are you here @davewittwer? From there we need to figure what day works best for the group

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I fly in Monday, out on Friday so that leaves more day through through Thursday evenings. I won't have a car but cabs or uber

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If I remember right you will be staying real close to my place. Über would probably be pretty cheap. Hell I can pick you up, but will be half in the bag at the end of the night. Tuesday my oldest daughter has a birthday so that day is out for me. Any other evening I can make work.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If I remember right you will be staying real close to my place. Über would probably be pretty cheap. Hell I can pick you up, but will be half in the bag at the end of the night. Tuesday my oldest daughter has a birthday so that day is out for me. Any other evening I can make work.
Hilton Mesa east.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk