What's new

AZ herf

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dudes, I can't make it this week.
Dammit Herve!! This is why we can't have nice things.

It may just be the two of us unless @Daven gets an opening in his schedule, @Life in smoke speaks up and says he's in, or if @Metallifan33 can make the drive across town. Regardless of everyone else's schedule I will be in the Hooligan Garage smoking and drinking and everyone is welcome. The wife agreed to make buffalo chicken dip but if it's just a couple of us I will just have her grab something easier to snack on

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Jon boy lets do something soon before I fly to Boston on July 15
My budget is totally wrecked for a bit so heading to the lounge is probably out for me but the garage with a/c isn't too bad, especially when it isn't getting to hot with the storms and the kegorator pouring cold beer. Does anyone have an evening this coming Wednesday or something like that free?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey guys, I'd love to meet some of you if you're in the area, I work at Churchill's on Mill Ave & 6th St in Tempe, I'm there sunday, tuesday and wednesday during the day and thursday and friday at night (will be at the glendale store the next few tuesdays)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey guys, I'd love to meet some of you if you're in the area, I work at Churchill's on Mill Ave & 6th St in Tempe, I'm there sunday, tuesday and wednesday during the day and thursday and friday at night (will be at the glendale store the next few tuesdays)
Welcome to the site! I've been meaning to make it into Churchills, hopefully I can make it in sometime in the next few weeks. The a/c unit in the garage crapped out so smoking at home isn't very comfortable at the moment.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Howdy, I occasionally go up to the Churchills on 44th and Camelback because Todd is a good guy. I am sure I'll have to pop in one of these days.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Bumpity bump. Tomorrow night at Big Sticks. I will be there around 6pm. Brand-o, Todd, and Big B should be there as well as anyone else here who plans on showing. Would like a head count if possible so I know how heavy to pack