What's new

B&M in Chicago

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
nice pick! i'd love to meet her!!!!!!

left casa de monticresto with tat's and liga's. Most places in NOLA don't have a ton of liga's, but so far chicago is doing just fine. in rockford tonight heading to burning leaf tomorrow afternoon and friday. then saturday night hitting down town.

If your up for a cigar ill be around.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
If you're looking for a spot in Rockford the best place is Rudy's Cigars. Small lounge, small selection, small humidor but the guys are pretty cool. My Dad is a regular there and when I lived in Rockford thats where we'd frequent.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
cool, it def. wont be one of the nicer shops you've been to. Cigars aren't a big thing in Rockford. You wont come across any Tats or Ligas in there but you might get lucky and find something with some age on it. Its basically like the same 10 guys keeping that store open! haha.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ty it was great meeting you, hopefully you pop by tomorrow morning, grab a smoke and a coffee and a laugh or two my dude! If not, safe travels!!

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
If you decide to change your mind and visit the burning leaf in Plainfield again, I will be there tomorrow. Ben will understand in the downtown location. :razz: