What's new

Baby and cigars arrived same day

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheers Todd the cigars arrived at 8.40 am and my daughter at 3:16 am. Had 45 mins sleep so far but too wired with lack of sleep to sleep :crosseyed

Beautiful baby girl 7 lbs 7 oz, that isn't what Todd sent that was the wifes delivery :applause:

Great cigars Todd and I think i may smoke one of the Fuente Maduros which look very tasty indeed to celebrate with a cup of coffee (decaf). That was exceptional speed, I wonder when the British PO will get yours through or will Costa Rica beat them.

Those cigars are better than any sampler i've seen, all fantastic and far too many to name.

Anyway time to try and walk the dog and do some work before sleep catches up with me, just 10:50 am here and will probably be back at the hospital in a few hours.

Slainte

Johnny

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Whoa, just realized those cigars made it in less than three days...i dropped 'em off at the PO on the 26th at 5pm.
I wouldn't expect my parcel, if it gets by customs to be there for at least another week and that was first class. All parcels should be shipped through your state for greater efficiency. :skew: Cheers once again.

Cheers for all the kind thoughts, mother and baby are doing really well and hopefully be home tomorrow around lunch time. Absoulutey shattered had about 1 hour today with my eyes closed so early night and probably the last sound nights sleep :sleep:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Johnny7 said:
Cheers Todd the cigars arrived at 8.40 am and my daughter at 3:16 am. Had 45 mins sleep so far but too wired with lack of sleep to sleep :crosseyed

Beautiful baby girl 7 lbs 7 oz, that isn't what Todd sent that was the wifes delivery :applause:

Great cigars Todd and I think i may smoke one of the Fuente Maduros which look very tasty indeed to celebrate with a cup of coffee (decaf). That was exceptional speed, I wonder when the British PO will get yours through or will Costa Rica beat them.

Those cigars are better than any sampler i've seen, all fantastic and far too many to name.

Anyway time to try and walk the dog and do some work before sleep catches up with me, just 10:50 am here and will probably be back at the hospital in a few hours.

Slainte

Johnny

Congratulations Dude. Enjoy both.

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Congradulations to You and Your Wife on the "New Planet in Your Family Solar System" Your Gravity will never be the Same!(lol)

Seriously, My best to You on the arrival of Your Little Angel!

Better start Shopping for that Pram!(wink)

Cheers To You!!

Slack

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last night she slept for a 5 hour period so were both quite happy this morning and I'm even contemplating my first cigar since the birth, but everytime i say it i either end up with guest coming around to tsee the new arrival or falling asleep!! God i'm getting old :sleep:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Don't worry John...I'm only a 28 year old father and I fell asleep while smoking on the deck the other night. :blush:
:agreesmil Still haven't smoked anything, last cigar I had was last Thursday, though did get a little drink last night.