What's new

Baby Pricenator on the way

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Just found out less than an hour ago that the Wife is prego. Kind of a surprise to be honest, the Dr. told us 8 years ago that if we wanted kids we should do it then. We did and had 2 back to back (less than a year apart), then lost a 3rd. They said we would not be able to have kids by this time, and we had resigned ourselves to that fact. We have not used anything to prevent pregnancy for over 4 years. And during that time I never managed to slip one past the goalie, and it wasn't for a lack of trying. We are still very early on, as she takes a test at least a couple times a month hoping for a miracle. So We would like as many prayers as possible. Have a great day, I know I'll be a bit distracted.:smokingco

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've decided I'm going to adopt a kid 6 months from his 18th birthday...just so i can get a test run in...probably won't have my own.

Congratulations brotha man, I'll make sure to dedicate today's stoge to you and your growing family

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Congratulations Dave, "slip one past the goalie" LoL, sounds like you had a mike phelps in the crowd! Praying for yall brother!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Congrats and prayers sent. Hope all goes well with your wife.

:thumbsup:

Last edited: