What's new

Back after almost a year..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its been about a year since I've been here so I figured I would introduce myself again. My name is kerry and I recently finished my nursing degree. Thats the main reason I've not been around for a while. I havent even smoked a cigar for about nine months. Just to busy with school work and kids. Well I have a somewhat normal life now so I guess its time to get back in it. I see a lot of familiar people here and a lot more new faces, I hope to reconnect with the ones I know and get to know the ones I dont. The site looks great guys!!! Glad to be a part of it again..
Kerry

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Its been about a year since I've been here so I figured I would introduce myself again. My name is kerry and I recently finished my nursing degree. Thats the main reason I've not been around for a while. I havent even smoked a cigar for about nine months. Just to busy with school work and kids. Well I have a somewhat normal life now so I guess its time to get back in it. I see a lot of familiar people here and a lot more new faces, I hope to reconnect with the ones I know and get to know the ones I dont. The site looks great guys!!! Glad to be a part of it again..
Kerry
Welcome back bro!