What's new

Back Again

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So the past year I've really picked up hookah smoking at my college. It's way more social (many people can smoke at once) and much more economical (an hour-long bowl costs maybe $1 for tobacco and coals). In the past couple months I've smoked only hookah because of this. I kinda got a little bored, though, so on Friday I lit up my last PAM and DAMN! I immediately noticed that the complexity in cigars was lacking in hookah. Since then I've lit up a couple Sig 6s, a Perdomo Estate Seleccion, and an Onyx mini beli. I feel horrible as I've ignored cigars for so long!
Anyways, I'm starting a job on Monday and will hopefully be able to increase my stash a little more over the next few weeks/months. I need to get some new beads, too, as mine are a couple years old.
Figured I'd put this post in the intro section seeing as how long I've been MIA.
I forgot how much I liked this place!

TYLER

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome back.

I too dabbled with the hookah when I was in college. Back then though, the "leaf" we smoked in it was much more than $1 ... :flying:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Welcome back Tyler!
Thanks everyone!

So Loveland, eh?
That's just like 20 minutes away. Any good cigar shops/lounges up here? I went to Havana Manor in Longmont the other day and I thought they had a pretty good selection and a nice lounge.

TYLER

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone!

So Loveland, eh?
That's just like 20 minutes away. Any good cigar shops/lounges up here? I went to Havana Manor in Longmont the other day and I thought they had a pretty good selection and a nice lounge.

TYLER
Havana Manor is pretty decent. There's Edward's up in Ft. Collins - Armando's expanded his cigar selection since moving to his new location (Prospect & College)and carries lots of cigars in a huge walk-in humi. Also has a fair pipe selection and lots of pipe tobaccos. He has a decent lounge area - not as nice as Havana Manor though. No shops/lounges at all in Loveland. City News carries a few cigars but not much selection.

I haven't been to Greeley for a while. Any decent shops up there?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Nah, there's nothin up here in Greeley. Local college head shop sells a couple cigars -- I think their humidor has some Macanudos, CX2s, and various gas station gars.
I'll have to check out the shops up in Fort Collins.

Is there anyone else on these boards that's local? We should have a get-together sometime at one of the local lounges or somebody's house.

TYLER

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there anyone else on these boards that's local? We should have a get-together sometime at one of the local lounges or somebody's house.

TYLER
We just had a herf down in Denver a few weeks ago with members from 3 other boards. We're trying to get one set up soon at Barlow's (great shop & lounge) in Lafayette. I'll be posting a thread here and on other boards in the next few days to kick off the next one.There are several other members from BOTL, CS, CP and VCC in the Ft.Collins down to north Denver area.