What's new

Back from Beantown

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
So, notice was short when I was told I was headed to the Boston area for work. I was less than excited to spend a tedious week in meetings.

Luckily, I was able to meet up with some fantastic botl's last Sunday night for some relaxation before the week began. I hooked up with rpb67 and a couple others at Stanza's Cigar Bar in the North End. It was a nice place, good ambiance, and I was floored by the quality of female talent in Stanza's enjoying a smoke as well as on the crowded streets outside. Boston has some beautiful women no doubt.

I had a cold and cough all week, so I limited my intake to one 01 SS#2, and it was nothing short of stellar. Great flavor and medium body all around. Topped it off with a few Maker's Mark neat. The others were enjoying an SS#1, Hoyo Petit Robusto, and Richard walks in with a baddd Monte A. Great conversation about stogies, golf, women and more stogies. Rich gifted me with some real beauties; an 02 VR DA (a favorite) and an 01 OpusX Reserva d' Chateau (wow is all I can say).

The entire area is a painful one in which to drive. Getting lost seemed to be the norm. Fortunately I had a gps in the rental car. For my second trip to the area, I realize that I love the people and culture, like the city, and am not a fan of the highways and airport. My next trip will hopefully be with more notice, and I can post to BOTL in time for some get togethers. Thanks Rich, Mike and Brian for the hospitality.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Sounds great! I wish I got away for business so I could meet up with more BOTLs.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hurry and get back here.

Let me know when your next trip out here is. The cigars are always here. But summer is coming and the women you seen with jackets on will be wearing much less and looking much better !