What's new

Back from the Italian House...

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn... did i eat?
Hell yeah. We had turkey, turkey stuffing, pasta, stuffed mushrooms, rice ball's, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, asparagus, huge slices of ham and salad. And then, for an introduction on desserts we had; green and black grapes, cherry's, light and dark chocolates, ice cream and i think that's it and then for the real stuff we had a choice of coffee (black or brown) or tea, then a chocolate covered cake with nut's all around it, canolie's, more ice cream and more cake of something, i could not see what it was anymore.

I feel like barfing... that family is always telling me to eat, that i'm too skinny... :hanghead:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
nice!! i just finished up with a ham dinner w/all the fixins. and those fixins included a huge carne asada spread!! diving into the pumpkin pie as i type....

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
thats italians for you!!! and for that matter cubans too, my Grandma is alwase telling me to eat until i puke.. and i dont wanna:frownno:
Now where COULD I have heard that before? Me grandma? Nae...she's not cub...oh, she is? Then yes.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We had a nice Prime Rib, on which i stuffed myself, and then did puke!
My christmas dinner went down the toilet before i wanted it to. How lame.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I chomped down on over two helpings of prime rib. The standing roast was AWESOME! I made a little horseradish mayo for dipping and au jus. It was superb. Ooh I dry aged it for six days too. As long as you keep the towel dry and your fridge keeps dry you will not ruin you expensive cut of meat.