What's new

Back from the ultrasound and...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!
:blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:
:blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Congrats man. My boy will be here in a few months...painting his room tonight.

Looks like a couple future Brothers of the Leaf are on the way!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
1f1fan said:
Congrats man. My boy will be here in a few months...painting his room tonight.

Looks like a couple future Brothers of the Leaf are on the way!
Hear, hear! My girl is due in 6 days with a baby boy :blob:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
congrats to you too vipe!

lots of baby making going on over here

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
That's great to hear Todd! I know how much you wanted a boy! Good for you and the misses

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Thanks a bunch guys! I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a penis in my entire life! :hysterica

His first name is going to be my wife's maiden name, Anderson. We haven't decided on a middle name yet.

Dang Eric, you sure can keep a secret. I didn't even know you were expecting.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Thanks a bunch guys! I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a penis in my entire life! :hysterica
That's too funny :grin:

His first name is going to be my wife's maiden name, Anderson. We haven't decided on a middle name yet.
Cohiba? Monte? Romeo?

Dang Eric, you sure can keep a secret. I didn't even know you were expecting.
No secret?! :dunno: I thought secrets are never told... :hammersma heh