What's new

Back Home at Last !!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Jed and I like a good smoke!

I'm 41 live in S.E. Idaho ( read ultra northern Utah, Have to drive 150 miles to touch good cigar in an actual shop.) I've enjoyed a good cigar since the age of 12 scamming them from the local grocery store, at least I thought they were good back then. A few years in the USAF then another 8 in the USCG. Worked part time while serving Uncle Sam as a tobacconist where I discovered the wonderful world of pipes I'm up to about 60 or so in my collection. (provided that m wife and kids don't get their hands on them. They believe that the only good smoke is a dead smoke :noemotion) I'm currently a Telecomunications Tech ( I fix phones, install dsl and work on whatever you can talk over.)

I'm married for the second time to my first X, was hitched to a redheaded former Marine in between. Have a 19 year old daughter, a 12 year old step son, add 6 and 3 year old sons and one more on the way.... D&#% I could really use a cigar.:skew: Feel Like I've come home after a long deployment :cool: Long Ashes Y'all !!!

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello and welcome aboard.

Malad is the best place to buy lotto tickets for those from Salt Lake.