What's new

Back surgery and bored

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
What's up y'all. Haven't posted in a long time. Too busy keeping up with life.

Either way, for those that remember me I'm the guy that likes to bomb and review dog rockets.

So, quick catch up. I smoke several a week, down from several a day... Boooo. I had to have a back fusion, two weeks later I'm on the mend and back to smoking regularly. I still have to have another surgery so I'll be smoking regularly for a while (a benefit of unemployment, I suppose)

Alright, storytime over. How the hell YFF's been?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Either way, for those that remember me I'm the guy that likes to bomb and review dog rockets.

So, quick catch up. I smoke several a week, down from several a day... Boooo. I had to have a back fusion, two weeks later I'm on the mend and back to smoking regularly. I still have to have another surgery so I'll be smoking regularly for a while (a benefit of unemployment, I suppose)

The thing called healing takes time, and backs are one of those things you want to baby. Follow Doctors instruction, ask Doctor questions, and last & most important do not OVER DO IT. Let the healing thing do its thing, and do not over push your physicial imposed limits.

Very good friend who is now retired from LAPD had job cause back surgeries, and trying to be Super Cops was his down fall. Recall him saying I should have listened to my doctors post op orders. I should have took it easier. I should have no pushed the rehab so hard.

Only positive thing is 60% Pension for the last 35 years + medical coverage for life.

Sit back enjoy Cigars. :cigar:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Good luck with your recovery. Listen to advice given by @SurfnSafari !! I’ve had a lower back fusion and two neck fusions and I’m worse off now then I was before the surgeries!! I constantly lose feeling in my left leg all the way down to my foot and I lose feeling in my left arm down to my hand. I was in a hurry to get back to work and should have taken more time to heal. Now I have permanent nerve damage and it sucks the big one!! Hope it all works out for you. Take care.

Jody

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Back problems are no fun, back problems can be avoided in many case with proper lifting tech night, and not over lifting.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Damn, I really need to start keeping up with my online activities.

So, an update. Surgery went well *except that they couldn't compete both fusions* So I'll be going back under the knife this fall for a third and hopefully final back surgery.

The good side, I have plenty of time to smoke. Bad side: I'm losing my mind not working.

Maybe I'll start up the dirty bomb again, I still have some good addy's and this should prove even more entertaining than the first time.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Damn, I really need to start keeping up with my online activities.

So, an update. Surgery went well *except that they couldn't compete both fusions* So I'll be going back under the knife this fall for a third and hopefully final back surgery.

The good side, I have plenty of time to smoke. Bad side: I'm losing my mind not working.

Maybe I'll start up the dirty bomb again, I still have some good addy's and this should prove even more entertaining than the first time.

Sorry to hear about the failed attempt on the surgery. At least you are partially there.
As for the dirty bomb, i think @multi-useless and i could provide a couple new guys that would be happy to participate.
:ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I thought it was hilarious also, but I do remember that there were a few gents pissed off that they got a box of dog rockets.

Oh well, let me get some funds in order and I'll kick this pig.
YES!!! The dirty bomb was hilarious!

Here's hoping 3rd time is a charm with the surgeries - glad to hear you're still kickin! (y)

Rating - 100%
157   0   0

Hey brother - Here's to better health and GREAT smokes! Hoping you get fixed up and healed up!