What's new

Back to School

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Tomorrow marks the arrival of the little ones into the building. I just wanted to inform you that I will not be on during the weekday hours anymore. If ya need me, I do have email access so it is better to email me instead of PMing me. That goes for everyone but Todd. :grin:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
DWavs said:
Sure...all 26 of em that I have crammed into my little room.
Great, 26 more corrupt minds in our school system!
:razz: :grinFU:

Seriously though, there is a positive side to this year. You have 26 more kids to hand out combs to! Just tell them to use them if they don't want their hair looking like yours at your age...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
vipe said:
Great, 26 more corrupt minds in our school system!
:razz: :grinFU:

Seriously though, there is a positive side to this year. You have 26 more kids to hand out combs to! Just tell them to use them if they don't want their hair looking like yours at your age...
You a funny boy!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
DWavs said:
Tomorrow marks the arrival of the little ones into the building. I just wanted to inform you that I will not be on during the weekday hours anymore. If ya need me, I do have email access so it is better to email me instead of PMing me. That goes for everyone but Todd. :grin:
Hey! What's up with that? :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
26 thats all the kids you see? I see over 502 a week and thats just half of the elem school. Of course I am the Art teacher afterall :0).

Welcome back and just think only 168 more working days to go till summer.

MIkes

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You guys... I have it worse as the Tech Director for our district. I have to babysit 140+ staff members who try to screw up my network on a daily basis!!!

lol