What's new

Bacon Cheese Baconburger

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Wow. Kinda like a porkchop bacon and cheese sandwich only greasier.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Thats is brilliant. How come I have never thought of that? Top that thing with an egg maybe. Love the narrative on it too. Funny stuff.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm trying to take a picture of the quintuple by-pass scar. As soon as it turns out, I will get one of you guys to show me how to post it up.........

an F'N bacon and cheese baconburger, you just can't pump that shzitz through your heart guys.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I made that Bacon Cereal crap when I was a kid at home alone during summer breaks. I just never gave it a name. I also added croutons to mine. My logic was the best part of the salad was the topping (i.e. bacon bits, croutons, salad dressing) was the best effing part. Why cock it all up with lettuce and other veggies.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
All three of those things (the bacon baconburger, the bacon cereal, and the bacon sandwich) looked pretty tasty in PICTURES, but I bet they were a total salted pork overload in the flavor department.

None of those can be healthy. I bet he's taken years off his life from eating those things!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"I also opted for wheat buns and light Ranch dressing. We've all read about the health advantages of wheat bread over white bread, so that choice should be obvious. That white bread stuff will kill ya."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I like this line: "There is a lapse in pictures here. The only explanation that I can offer up is that I had inhaled a few days worth of sodium from the cooking fumes and was not thinking straight. I think I am the first person to have freebased bacon."