What's new

Bacon flavored cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was laying down last night, trying to sleep, thinking of cigars. Seriously. I do that sometimes. And I was thinking of the disgusting strawberry flavored cigars that a colleague of mine smoked that day. It occurred to me that, given the bacon mania that started several years back, which approximately coincided with the flavored cigar fad, I wondered if anyone had considered a bacon-flavored cigar.

Now, let's be clear: I don't like flavored cigars. I don't even like flavored potato chips. But I might be tempted to at least give a bacon-flavored cigar a go if for no other reason than to say I tried it... and probably to complain about how bad it tastes.

I used the google and found this...baconcigars.png

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I brought up the idea of bacon smoked with tobacco leaves in chat before but bacon flavored cigars? Ehhhhhhhhhh... bleh.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Bro you should wrap your woman's vagina in raw bacon. Let us know.
Common Sense said:
Eating uncooked bacon can expose you to bacteria as well as parasites and can cause either bacterial infections or trichinellosis, also called trichinosis, a parasitic infection. Bacterial infections and trichinellosis can both cause gastrointestinal symptoms.
Sounds like it will make me sick. Or at least make me fart a lot.