What's new

Bacon Wrapped Eggs

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the bacon worked well for me as i cooked it more in the pan than the video showed. I also covered the bottom with a half slice of canadian bacon to add another flavor dimension. I cooked them prolly close to 20 min @ 350 and as a result the yolk was like a hard boiled egg. I will try to take them out @ 15 next time and let the whites set up as they will cook a bit from the heat of the pan once removed. All in all I liked it and they held together well and popped right out of the pan for a neat lil presentation. seasoning just some salt, pepper, and shredded cheddar.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looks good enough to play around with on a lazy weekend. I'm sure it's all about getting both the bacon & eggs cooked to your liking!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Soggy chewy Bacon on my end too. Maple Bacon is the way to go, there was some Bacon flavor but not that much. More maple than Bacon. Next time I'll bake the Bacon first so it will crisp up more if fat renders first. All in all pretty good just not awesome.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Made mine on Saturday and I just got bland hard boiled eggs wrapped in a semi-crispy piece of bacon. I would like to try these again but I need to figure out how to add some flavor..