What's new

Bad Move Rick.

Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I get Home from a hair cut the wife turns and looks at me and said "What the hell you buy now!" Nothing!! Wife says to me there a box from CI. I did not order any thing. Shit get the hell out of the house its going to blow up!!!! Wife says Not one of those Bombs from BOTL. OH brother!!!! LOL. Rick Nice hit never had this before because I am a NEWBIE. "Dunhill Night Cap". I am going to try it tonight. :smile::smile:

IMG_20130216_141512.jpg

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I get Home from a hair cut the wife turns and looks at me and said "What the hell you buy now!" Nothing!! Wife says to me there a box from CI. I did not order any thing. Shit get the hell out of the house its going to blow up!!!! Wife says Not one of those Bombs from BOTL. OH brother!!!! LOL. Rick Nice hit never had this before because I am a NEWBIE. "Dunhill Night Cap". I am going to try it tonight. :smile::smile:

View attachment 28963

I saw that you have started to dabble in briar, so I figured you might not have this blend. Nightcap is really good stuff. I hope you enjoy it!

Take care

Rick

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
well done! that nightcap is hot sex! it was like going from a macanudo to an anejo or tat reserva for me, a real game changer, and i hope you enjoy it. o)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i don't have a lot of experience in pipe, but night cap was THE game changer for me. must try! to me it's full, oily, smooth and rich, like nicaraguan puros.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

View attachment 28963
Mmmm nightcap is excellent.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Jumping into pipes soon and just want to say threads like this are absolute gold! Thanks for the recos guys! Nightcap is on the list for sure.
Guys, hide your pipes and tobaccos! Another big collector is coming to town haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, you all thought Penzance was scarce before! Hahahahahaha!