What's new

Baloney sandwich!

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh man, i haven't had baloney in years, like in 6 years or so, literally.
I cooked to baloney's and then put cheese in the middle, let it melt completely and then added syrup.

I think it would do a great morning breakfast.:thumbsup:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
hows about a Buckeye?!?!

A man we call Double D showed em to me.

Cut a hole in a piece of bologna, crack and egg in that hole and fry them both together.

Top with cheese, NO SYRUP, mustard and/or ketchup. Enjoy

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Mustard is my choice as well,,,,,,,,,My grandmom would call the little round sticks of baloney little dog.." who wants a piece of little dog".........crackers and mustard...yum

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's very good... even with SYRUP!. I've been eating baloney with syrup ever since my mom made that once for me and i just love it.

bballbaby, that sound great! I shall try that.

P. S. I assure you guys that it really isn't bad with syrup... Have you even tried it with syrup? GOOD syrup?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
...Have you even tried it with syrup? GOOD syrup?
There's a very good point here. Syrup is more than a mere Karo or the sort. Even more than Lodge Cabin (the best comercial line in me opinion). Maple syrup that comes actually from the maple is another thing.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have baloney at home and pure maple syrup. I may have to try it when I get home. What kind of cheese did you use?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
There's a very good point here. Syrup is more than a mere Karo or the sort. Even more than Lodge Cabin (the best comercial line in me opinion). Maple syrup that comes actually from the maple is another thing.
There is syrup other than maple syrup?:headroll:

Not in Canada......I don't think at least

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you know that Toby Keith (country singer) opened a restaurant....I think in Texas and forced the chef and I mean forced... him to put fried bologna sandwiches on the menu...it became a best seller....(saw it in an interview he did)