What's new

Baloney sandwich!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There's a very good point here. Syrup is more than a mere Karo or the sort. Even more than Lodge Cabin (the best comercial line in me opinion). Maple syrup that comes actually from the maple is another thing.

Amen to that. My mom grew up in upstate NY and we got to try the first batch of maple syrup..... Heaven on earth. It is amazing.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, at least i know theres a few dude here that have the ball$ to try it. It really isn't bad... has it ever happened that when you have pancakes and bacon beside it and then when you put syrup some of it goes to the bacon? please dont say know because it does happen, well, bacon is meat, baloney is meat... BINGO! they are both salty... it tastes good with syrup!
:blob:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I hate to send an incomplete package and have been waiting on my box of salomones to get here so........ Ideas were needed. If I am going to ship 2 countries away I will make it worth while
Thanks a blood load, mate. By the way, care PMing yer address already? (Plan to get all I canout with the Secret Box Pass, yet don't know when that one will arrive here) :eyebrow:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Oh man, i haven't had baloney in years, like in 6 years or so, literally.
I cooked to baloney's and then put cheese in the middle, let it melt completely and then added syrup.

I think it would do a great morning breakfast.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah. This is goooood. Really good. Try a nice swiss.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Well, at least i know theres a few dude here that have the ball$ to try it. It really isn't bad... has it ever happened that when you have pancakes and bacon beside it and then when you put syrup some of it goes to the bacon? please dont say know because it does happen, well, bacon is meat, baloney is meat... BINGO! they are both salty... it tastes good with syrup!
:blob:
can't say as i have ever considered baloney and syrup. but my pancakes always have bacon in between and syrup on top, so why not?

but also, most of our baloney up here is just made from parts.
what parts do they use south of the border????

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
can't say as i have ever considered baloney and syrup. but my pancakes always have bacon in between and syrup on top, so why not?

but also, most of our baloney up here is just made from parts.
what parts do they use south of the border????
Well, here it is a dish not well known (last I had was in elementary school!), so I guess Megan's bologna is imported.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok.... i found out, last night, something else that you can add on it instead of syrup, for those that didn't like the idea.... Add, mushrooms! :smile:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mushrooms for me next time then! Those who doubted the syrup, I must say; It has become a personal favorite over at Meg's pad.