What's new

Barn Smoker Connecticut

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved a great gift from the team at Queensbury Cigar & Pipe. For various reasons, three of the crew were unable to go to the event, so they offered their tickets to my friend and I.
What a great event! Knew very little about Drew Estate before the event, other than they make and distribute some good sticks. There is so many levels to this company that truly will help me to appreciate them a lot more.
Couldn't ask for much more. Great KC BBQ from Bear's Smokehouse, swag from Drew Estate (including free sticks), great weather, and ultimately a great crowd. BOTL was well represented.
Thanks again Brian, Bill, and the rest of the crew at Queensbury C&P for the hookup!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I missed out on this. I would've loved to attend since I'm so close on Long Island. Just a quick ferry ride and a little drive across the sound. Damn. Maybe next year. I'll have to keep my eyes out for it.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looks like an awesome time from these and some other pics I saw. Wish it wasnt so far away. If any of you guys wanna sell off any of your free sticks you got, hit me up! Will buy the hell out of those velvets and A's!