What's new

Baseball Anyone??

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/default.asp?sourceid=CGWS02&cmd=list&brand=LASF

Literally translated, Las Formas means "The Shapes". This line features interesting shaped cigars that can only be rolled by the very best and most qualified rollers in the world. Just as appealing as their appearance, Las Formas uses finely aged tobacco to ensure only the best flavor and aroma. The line is the result of cigar master and blender Pedro Martin, who for over 70 years has been working in the tobacco business in one form or another. In 1936 at the age of 15 Pedro began working at his father’s cigar factory in Cienfuegos, Cuba. His family made the El Veguero brand which was a local favorite at that time and they were well known within the tobacco industry. However, after Castro seized control of Cuba, Pedro was forced to flee to the United States in 1961. The Cuban expatriot quickly rejoined the tobacco business and in 1978 founded his own company that today still makes some of the best cigars in the world.

Attachments

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I've seen those before, I think cA had an article one time about some of the incredible works of art some of the rollers at Fuente have made. I wouldn't want to smoke that however. Besides destroying the beautiful craftsmanship, it probably wouldn't smoke for shit anyway.

Kevin

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think it would smoke ok....its shape isn't all that crazy minus the lip on the end...

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Looks close to a Cuban Custom Flying Pig. Never really thought of that when looking at the Opus bat before. Hmm