What's new

Bay Area Fresh Start Cigar Apprentice

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
First day on this site.
A younger cousin of mine has introduced me to this site when I showed him my first american purchases of cigars.
I just bought my first ever cigars here in the Bay Area of California, actually at West Coast Cigars. It was also my first time every walking into a cigar shop in the states. I have purchased cigars in the past, as well as been in cigar shops in El Salvador, Cancun and Cabo San Lucas.

I have been feverishly watching cuban cigar documentaries, as well as some You Tube videos of cigar trade shows to gain some introductory cigar knowledge.

I am in the world wide electromagnetic certification industry.

Other hobbies are:
Single father of 2 outstanding boys
co owner of California's 1st co op brewery
15+ years embroidering
coached and ran a very successful competitive wrestling organization for 18 years
Travel sport fishing
BBQ IMU and in ground style
New Husband!
and now a Cigar apprentice!
Thanks for having me on the site. I look forward to a new brotherhood.

Kalidonit

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!
Venturing is a future must with such Breeden!
This is awesome...some great brewey states here....I see combo trips in my future....
Thank you for the warm welcoming...I feel another smoke coming on with a pair of a local brewery Loma Prieta Rye Barrel Aged Imperial Stout!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got married in hawaii halloween weekend in waikiki. Grabbed some big Kahuana on a helicopter ride to Muai. Pkeasant smoke!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Colorado was awesome...no cigars at that time...definitely next time! Gotta hit mayor of old town Fort Collins again, great divide, mockery, avery, and old chub!