What's new

Bay Area Herf

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So I've been thinking, I know there are a few bay area guys around here and we should organize a herf. Maybe once a month? Let's gameplan a little bit, it would be nice to meet some other brothers in the area and make it a regular thing.

Not sure who all is in the bay area, but I know the following brothers are:
@esse
@Cricken
@memphsdad
@Rod707

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I've been thinking, I know there are a few bay area guys around here and we should organize a herf. Maybe once a month? Let's gameplan a little bit, it would be nice to meet some other brothers in the area and make it a regular thing.

Not sure who all is in the bay area, but I know the following brothers are:
@esse
@Cricken
@memphsdad
@Rod707
I'm down for that brother!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I'm gonna be in and out of town quite a bit over the next couple months so it's probably not worth planning around my schedule, but if at all possible I'd be down. I'll keep an eye on this thread

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I'm not sure how the B&Ms/Lounges are in SF, as I haven't checked any out, but the one in Napa is decent. Albeit fairly small, the guy has a good selection and it should easily accommodate 4-5 people.

Thursday or Sunday nights would be best for me, but obviously everyone's schedule is different.

If anyone has suggestions of where to meet up, or good times, feel free to chime in.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think it would definitely be a good idea if we all could get together. After all, it looks as though there are only so many of us that reside out in these parts. Whether it's at a lounge or a house, If the time or day permits I'm down to link up and do a meet and greet with my newly acquired BOTL. Who knows, maybe we'll link up and create life long friendships, you know like BFF's or something? I know... I know... I really just dropped a BFF.. smh LOL!

Mathson

alphacigar_justin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fully seconded: having just moved here from China which is a cigar smokers paradise, it's a bit of a culture shock to be in an area where our hobby is so demonized! We should band together as much as possible :p off to Henry Coe for the weekend to smoke some stogies in the mountains. Have a great weekend

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also believe @CeeGarOne, @Mr. McSquirelly , and @Robertsccr5 are all in or used to be in various parts of the Bay Area

I'll be out of the country for the last 2 weeks of this month but if there's a meetup in April/May count me in!
I still live in the east bay and work in Mt View. I'm out of the country for a few weeks right now but maybe next month. I'll check back on this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mathson

alphacigar_justin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ya smokey dogs.
I will be checking out Cigar Bar and Grill in SF tomorrow night (Wednesday the 9th of March 2016) at 8pm- apparently there is a free live jazz concert. Anyone been there? Anyone down to herf?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey ya smokey dogs.
I will be checking out Cigar Bar and Grill in SF tomorrow night (Wednesday the 9th of March 2016) at 8pm- apparently there is a free live jazz concert. Anyone been there? Anyone down to herf?
I'm sorry, it's hard for me to get out to the city on a Wed as well brother.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk