What's new

Bbf '03

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This was a very nice enjoyable smoke. Had a nice tangy taste to it with some fruity flavors. It also had a very nice aroma prelight and while burning. It required no touch ups through out its smoke. The draw on this beauty was very easy and it gave off some very nice puffy white pillows of smoke as I enjoyed it. The ash was rock solid and held tight for over 2 inches. Very relaxing smoke that was meduim in flavor that lasted a just over an hour and 15 minn. I enjoyed this with a nice lite beer while outside my neighbor freezing on a cold evening here in the Norhteast. I'm happy that I have more of these fine beauties to enjoy!! :smt033

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have some BBFs from 03 that just suck.......and I mean are awful. No flavor, no draw...nothing. (and yes they are from a very reputable source) I've had 1 that was even smokable, and it was rather good. I pretty much have forgotten about these.....who knows when I will smoke another......2-3 years maybe. Also there feet are all dinged up, I need some of that vegtable glue stuff and perform some surgery on them.............Glad you enjoyed yours. The ones I've smoked in Germany have been awsome. Just got some bad ones :smt011

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Coppertop said:
Also there feet are all dinged up, I need some of that vegtable glue stuff and perform some surgery on them..
mike, i finally got some so i can fix my MC#2s. but the feet shouldn't be a problem...
let me know when you want to swing by and use it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are on my list to try. I hope to get a cab or two to put away for a few years.

Mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a very nice enjoyable smoke. Had a nice tangy taste to it with some fruity flavors. It also had a very nice aroma prelight and while burning. It required no touch ups through out its smoke. The draw on this beauty was very easy and it gave off some very nice puffy white pillows of smoke as I enjoyed it. The ash was rock solid and held tight for over 2 inches. Very relaxing smoke that was meduim in flavor that lasted a just over an hour and 15 minn. I enjoyed this with a nice lite beer while outside my neighbor freezing on a cold evening here in the Norhteast. I'm happy that I have more of these fine beauties to enjoy!! :smt033
Smoking one from cabinet right now - one of my favorites.

Bolivars are great, and probably get better than almost any Habano with some age.

BBFs and Royal Coronas don't even seem like the same cigar when fresh vs. with 3 - 5+ years aging.