What's new

Bbm

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
This isn't a Blackberry Vs everything else thread.

So, we've had a couple of people drop out of the BBM group which means there's an opening or two available.
Like to know if any BB users may be interested in joining our little community to share smokes, stories, pics and life in general. If so, nominate yourself here.
That's all :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you guys use your abacus to see how many openings you had for the group?

He probably had to reboot the phone after this post.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hey i have a Big Bad Motorola, can I join? It has a color screen and even a menu! How cool is that! :smokingbo

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It is funny how on the once a month occasion your iPhone gets bogged down, you get all "what the hell?! I have to reboot this thing?!" and then remember how it was a twice a day occurrence on your BlackBerry, when you used it less...

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've had to reboot my blackberry once since I bought it in Feb. But, you don't have to love  in order to join BBM, just have to have one.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Could we maybe stay on topic? As Hasan said in his post this isn't BlackBerry Vs anything. If someone has a BB and wants to join great if if not keep your comments to yourself

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Jim is right, Craig. Hasan just wanted to extend a friendly invitation to anyone that may want to join BBM, and you guys came out swinging like we were starting a Swisher fan club or something. Bad form, especially considering you were in BBM & know first hand it's a great group of generous guys.