What's new

BBQ baby back ribs ...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Ummmmmmm .... just finished a full rack. :widemouth

IMO, there isn't a better summertime food. Tender, juicy, spicy and sweet.
I wish I could cook them as well as the places around here ... but I'm more than happy to order and eat 'em.

Now it's time for a smoke. I think a Padron 1964 Principe will do nicely ...

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
3-2-1 method for ribs works great. 3 hours in the smoker. wrap ribs in foil, in smoker for 2 more hours. take foil off ribs, 1 more hour in smoker. take smoker apart, put a little bbq sause on the ribs, and just a quick cooking close to the coals to brown up the ribs. naturally, the ribs have to have to sit overnite in the fridge soaking in a mustard and spice rub. they turn out awesome. regualting the temp of your smoker is the hardest part.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Habano with a glass of ice water with lemon. Came in to watch the end of the Yankee game.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
What a night....ribs, a RyJ habano, Yanks pull one out in extra innings. Sex would be the topping on the cake but when my wife came home I said "Honey, I have 2 questions. How are you? She said "I have a headache". I replied, "Well, you answered my second question!"

Thank you and good night!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ted PM me and I'll send you my personal rib recipe... You'll never want to eat ribs out again. They're simple and perfectly cooked and it's all done on the grill so the clean up is a cinch.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I love babyback ribs. Slow cool smoke, then a hot fir sear with the sauce last. I used to make until a guy with a big ass smoker opened a shop. Now...I'm in heaven.

Oh and I had a homemade green chile burrito with a side of guacamole and chips. Finishing with an RyJ Caz

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not a fan of the baby backs. Not enough meat. Give me a nice juicy spare rib any day so I'm not nibbling around the bone, but instead sinking my teeth into it. If it is dripping with barbecue sauce, even better

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Not a fan of the baby backs. Not enough meat.
Looking at your icon ... I'd say those babies have plenty of back. :wink:

When I was young, I would have agreed. These day, a full rack of baby back ribs are more than enough to fill me up.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Looking at your icon ... I'd say those babies have plenty of back. :wink:

When I was young, I would have agreed. These day, a full rack of baby back ribs are more than enough to fill me up.

Like the new Avatar!!!! It becomes you..................eventually.