What's new

BCJ's and Party Shorts

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Did you know that if some dick sent you a box of each and they were unbanded, you would have to be a real aficionado to determine which was which since they are identical in size.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
David... Are the BCJ's that you have 04's?

The boxes that I have... BCJ's 02 and Shorts 01 the shorts are deffinatly darker...

I'm wondering if the CJ's from 04 are darker like some of the BBF's that I've seen which are friggen wonderfull

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
JgButler said:
Same here, my '03 CJs are definately darker than the '04 Shorts that I have. Quite a bit darker as a matter of fact.
I agree. We are talking noticably different in darkness.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Beat me to it....Other than smoking, you can generally tell by the color...And if that doesn't work, send them to a certified smoker such as myself, and I will let you know which is which, after sampling of course...

Andrew

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If a cigar has an identical vitola and is unbanded, it would be absolutely impossible other than via scent to know which was wich.. color or shade of wrapper gives no clue as that is a random thing from box to box... you can take one box form any marquee and compare it with another boxes (same box code and same vitola) and you'll find anything between dark to light.. hence the sorting of colors in up to 50 different shades before being put into one box.

The only way to establish which is which is either taste or scent.. if you go for the scent.. look for the leathery part in the boli :wink:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mali said:
a rookie like me.. who hasnt had either... would be shit-out-of-luck (SOL). :lol: :lol:
I was just thinking the same thing Mali! Would be kind of funny though...I can just see myself finally deciding THIS one is the Party Short and THIS one is the BCJ...and then making a complete ass out of myself at a herf when someone hands me one and I start arguing that it's misbanded. :lol:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Mali said:
a rookie like me.. who hasnt had either... would be shit-out-of-luck (SOL). :lol: :lol:
I was just thinking the same thing Mali! Would be kind of funny though...I can just see myself finally deciding THIS one is the Party Short and THIS one is the BCJ...and then making a complete ass out of myself at a herf when someone hands me one and I start arguing that it's misbanded. :lol:
LOL. yup :lol:

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't believe you on this topic, not at all....Send 3 of each to me and show me the difference...hehehe

Oh shut up...the rest of you were thinkin' it to...you're all just pissed I posted it first. You're all nothing but cigar whores in the end or you wouldn't be here....lol hehehe
:smt023