What's new

Be Careful.....

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
That must have been a crap ton of butane.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have a hard time believing them:) two cans of butane...betting they were making some hash oil. Idiots either way.
It had to be BHO, there is no way they had enough lighters to need multiple cans of butane to fill.

Authorities said the victim told them that he and his brother bought marijuana and meth to celebrate after winning $75,000 on a scratch lottery ticket, KWCH reports.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol at BOTL knowing about BHO. The girl that runs the shop I hang out was talking about some dude buying many cans of butane and she was freaked out when I told her what he was doing with it all. Luckily I am a reformed badass/total delinquent and no longer partake in any sort of that activity. Kinda figured y'all to be a bunch of squares ;)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This doesn't even make sense... I am trying to run the scenario in my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I have a hard time believing them:) two cans of butane...betting they were making some hash oil. Idiots either way.
It had to be BHO, there is no way they had enough lighters to need multiple cans of butane to fill.

Authorities said the victim told them that he and his brother bought marijuana and meth to celebrate after winning $75,000 on a scratch lottery ticket, KWCH reports.

BHO? I mean I'm not a fan but there's no way the President is involved with blowing up houses!