What's new

Beard oil

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
As many have said already I don't think you can go wrong with any oil it all comes down to preference on smell.

I have used BearBrand oil smells great, but as my beard has gotten bigger I need the Balm to help tame it a little bit. I have been using BadAssBeardCare Beard Balm, scents are great and it works really well.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Another fan of honest Amish heavy duty beard balm, I also use some (go ahead and say it) bath and body works sugar scrub in the shower with essential oils, just a dab, scrub and rinse and it's nice and minty

The grave before shave is nice too but only on weekends as it does nothing to tame it

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I took this picture last week. I think I stopped shaving around the end of November. I just bought a product from a guy in Texas and it hasn't gotten here yet but I well keep you guys posted. It wasn't cheap, but I really want my beard to grow in! Lol

Here is a pic I took on New Years Day so I guess it's still filling in some! (Shrugs)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have used this exact same oil and it worked well, but I recently ordered some hop scented oil from the Beerded Beard Co (sells products through Etsy) and I have to say that the Beerded Beard Co oil has made my beard much softer and more manageable than this particular oil and I am a hop junkie so the scent makes me super happy, also I get 2oz for the same price as I paid for 1oz of the other. After applying the beard oil I follow up with beard balm from 1740 Beard Co to tame my mane because if I don't it is all over the place since my beard is naturally very curly/wavy.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Yeah, so the beard oil is making it softer, and it certainly smell good, but now the hairs is all wirey and don't lay flat like they do without the oil. I'm thinking I need to try balm?

And I found a DIBS product called Bush Master. Couldn't refuse it with a name like that. It's got a super great manly smell. The Caveman Bay Rum is a bit too old man, old spicey for me.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
What other oils and balms have that woodsie manly smell? No fragrance wanted here, just deep earthiness and manliness!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
1740 beard co has a Deathwish coffee infused balm. They also have an unscented one too but I use the coffee one. The scent is not strong and doesn't linger long at all and it definitely keeps things in their place

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

This stuff. I have oils and I use them as well but this butter does wonders with taming it. It's just heavier than oil and I enjoy using it more than balm

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have been using badassbeardcare products. The balm works great softens it up and helps with some hold. I got a decent size beard and I am very happy with the product. You can get a sample pack with 4 different scents to see what you like I think they have an unscented also. The scents for the ones I have gotten are not to strong and I dont notice them after a few minutes.

here is a pic of my beard to see how the balm works.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
How's the smell?
Great! I have the "Mark of a Man" blend and I love it but they have a couple of other scents as well. I bought the small size wash and butter combo well over 6 months ago and I still have it. Never expected it to last this long. Will definitely grab a large set when it's out. The wash is good too, foams up nice

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was just given a small thin of Burroughs Beard Oil for Christmas. I can't really speak on the results, as I've just started using it (and beard oil for that matter), but I had a nice woody pine smell to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've tried hobo and grave before shave recently and both are decent.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well I created a thread in bombers basement for my beard oil bomb sampler, so I'll share it here too....

Someone decided to not only drop ship me samplers from Grave Before Shave, but they have yet to fess up. I have my crosshairs set on a few of them and they know exactly who they are!!

So far the oils are badass. I also got from Mountaineer Brand a combo set of beard wash, oil, balm and brush. No picture of that since I forgot.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife got me this after she heard me saying I was wanting to try beard oil. Needless to say after seeing the price I will be motivated to making my own.
Mind you I like the smell and how it makes my beard feel but that's not enough to make me keep buying it.