What's new

Beard oil

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That's a neat little bottle though!!! I inquired about making my own also. I was speaking with Clint @cgraunke about it as well. He said some of these oils can get pricey and sure as sh*t he wasn't kidding. I researched some websites about them and for an ounce of oil was like $20. I forgot which it was though. My girlfriend is all excited to help me make some of the beard oils since she has a few of ingredients already and loves my beard. The hunt is on this weekend and maybe I'll have something to show for it early next week. So far, since pushed down the slope, I'm really enjoying Grave before shave. IMHO, prices are fair considering how much I saw how much the oils alone are priced. Need to save up a little bit of funds for a nice size order from them very soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a neat little bottle though!!! I inquired about making my own also. I was speaking with Clint @cgraunke about it as well. He said some of these oils can get pricey and sure as sh*t he wasn't kidding. I researched some websites about them and for an ounce of oil was like $20. I forgot which it was though. My girlfriend is all excited to help me make some of the beard oils since she has a few of ingredients already and loves my beard. The hunt is on this weekend and maybe I'll have something to show for it early next week. So far, since pushed down the slope, I'm really enjoying Grave before shave. IMHO, prices are fair considering how much I saw how much the oils alone are priced. Need to save up a little bit of funds for a nice size order from them very soon.
The thing is the initial cost getting the oils is not cheap but the long term are too appealing.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
@CVAC085 or whoever...
I've got a $10 credit on my account at pureformulas.com good on my next purchase of $50 or more, and I'm not going to order anything more anytime soon. If any of you want to use it, let me know. You can laPyaP me funds for the order and I'll have it drop shipped to you.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@CVAC085 or whoever...
I've got a $10 credit on my account at pureformulas.com good on my next purchase of $50 or more, and I'm not going to order anything more anytime soon. If any of you want to use it, let me know. You can laPyaP me funds for the order and I'll have it drop shipped to you.
Thanks Clint! I'll keep you posted if nobody picks it up before me. I'm going out later today with the gf to see what I can pick up locally. I'll keep this in mind!

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
May I add trying out a Canadian company http://www.stoutheartcanada.com/
While selling my shaving brushes on Instagram, I ran across their page and got every beard oil they had at the time. They're by far the best scented and performing beard oils I've tried out of a couple brands. Husband and Wife company that's based out of Ottawa Canada, extremely nice people. I think they may be sold out now of ALL of their stuff, which is also a testament to the quality of their products.

If anyone needs a scent description I can try my best.
Tom

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
While selling my shaving brushes on Instagram, I ran across their page and got every beard oil they had at the time. They're by far the best scented and performing beard oils I've tried out of a couple brands. Husband and Wife company that's based out of Ottawa Canada, extremely nice people. I think they may be sold out now of ALL of their stuff, which is also a testament to the quality of their products.

Tom
I just followed them on IG and checked out their website. Very interesting scents and looking forward to seeing what products they have to offer. I'll be checking back on their website frequently. Thanks for sharing it!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Tom
What's your IG account brother?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats interesting! Beard oils are actually effective.
I like using beard oils which are organic and vegan. And do not cause side-effects to my beards.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thats interesting! Beard oils are actually effective.
I like using beard oils which are organic and vegan. And do not cause side-effects to my beards.
Welcome to BOTL! Head over to the introductions section to say hi and introduce yourself.

And yes, there's many bearded brothers here as well. I just started with the oils and beard wash a short time ago. It definitely helps and made a big difference. I wish I found out about it sooner. I don't really feel it too much but my girlfriend said my beard is a lot softer now than it was prior to beard oils and balms.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Started out with a sample pack from Grave Before Shave gifted to me by someone on the forum who I'm trying to see who got it for me so I can give proper TR. And now my first real purchase of beard oil and t-shirt combo from GBS. Wayne hooked me up with some sticker swag too. Already looking for some more to purchase :cigar:

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Started out with a sample pack from Grave Before Shave gifted to me by someone on the forum who I'm trying to see who got it for me so I can give proper TR. And now my first real purchase of beard oil and t-shirt combo from GBS. Wayne hooked me up with some sticker swag too. Already looking for some more to purchase :cigar:

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk
Cough***CaptainRoN***Cough

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk