What's new

Beards unite

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
That was a summer pic It's a bit longer now, but to an extent the boss at home and the boss at work limit my extensive beard length

They don't ban it per se but I get a bit of flack when it starts to cover my mandatory tie, so as a courtesy I generally don't push the envelope

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
That was a summer pic It's a bit longer now, but to an extent the boss at home and the boss at work limit my extensive beard length

They don't ban it per se but I get a bit of flack when it starts to cover my mandatory tie, so as a courtesy I generally don't push the envelope
That is one thing at the college, they never said anything about my hair or beard. I'm 6'8" and my hair is about 6" from my belt. I did 5 locks of love with my tail. Almost ready to do another one.... Maybe.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Alright, I NOW have scientific proof, I had to take my wife on an hour drive for a heart test at a cat scan place and I told her, since she was a big girl and didn't cry I would take her to Red Lobster for lunch. While there, this one young, very attractive waitress kept walking past our table and each time, I caught her staring at me. Of course I knew she wanted me:p, anyway, um, where was I? Oh yeah, finally after her forth or fifth pass, she came over and said "I apologize for staring at you, but I just love your beard, it's the most awesome beard I ever saw" I thanked her and told her to go get her cell phone and I would take our picture together and off she went. She came back and said she forgot her phone but gave me another one of the girls number and I took the pic with my phone and sent it to the other waitress. Sooooo, there you have it, an old geezer can still attract young women that could be my daughter or close to my grand daughter just by dawning a nice growth of facial hair.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Alright, I NOW have scientific proof, I had to take my wife on an hour drive for a heart test at a cat scan place and I told her, since she was a big girl and didn't cry I would take her to Red Lobster for lunch. While there, this one young, very attractive waitress kept walking past our table and each time, I caught her staring at me. Of course I knew she wanted me:p, anyway, um, where was I? Oh yeah, finally after her forth or fifth pass, she came over and said "I apologize for staring at you, but I just love your beard, it's the most awesome beard I ever saw" I thanked her and told her to go get her cell phone and I would take our picture together and off she went. She came back and said she forgot her phone but gave me another one of the girls number and I took the pic with my phone and sent it to the other waitress. Sooooo, there you have it, an old geezer can still attract young women that could be my daughter or close to my grand daughter just by dawning a nice growth of facial hair.
I am actually standing and applauding you.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Alright, I NOW have scientific proof, I had to take my wife on an hour drive for a heart test at a cat scan place and I told her, since she was a big girl and didn't cry I would take her to Red Lobster for lunch. While there, this one young, very attractive waitress kept walking past our table and each time, I caught her staring at me. Of course I knew she wanted me, anyway, um, where was I? Oh yeah, finally after her forth or fifth pass, she came over and said "I apologize for staring at you, but I just love your beard, it's the most awesome beard I ever saw" I thanked her and told her to go get her cell phone and I would take our picture together and off she went. She came back and said she forgot her phone but gave me another one of the girls number and I took the pic with my phone and sent it to the other waitress. Sooooo, there you have it, an old geezer can still attract young women that could be my daughter or close to my grand daughter just by dawning a nice growth of facial hair.