What's new

Bears

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Doubt they will sign anyone unless an absolute necessity. Garrard isn't even ready to practice I heard. And it would take a couple of weeks to get someone else even remotely comfortable with the offense.

They won't put Cutler on IR if there is a chance he can play before the end of the year. And they won't carry 4 QB's, which would mean having to get rid of someone else.

Hanie is the man now....

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Being born & raised in Green Bay and a Packer fan for life, I'm kinda hoping the Bears get The 'Ol Gunslinger for the remainder of the year!!!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bears just need 3 wins with Caleb. I think we can do it. It's baaaaad news, but maybe.... juuuuuuust, maybe we can get lucky, make it in on the Wildcard and have Cutler back.

As far as signing another QB, the only whisper I've heard is Bulger coming out of retirement to run the Martz system, and I just don't see that happening.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think the Bears are going to sign Bulger to help out Haney... Haney only needs to manage the offense until Cutly gets back. The back end of the schedule should help Haney. The Bears should win 4 out of the last 6 games.