What's new

bed in a box

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My brother in law got his about 8 months ago. I asked him he said took about a day to decompress. Hasnt had any issues. No wrinkling or squishing around the edges. Sleeps great said he'd recommend it to anyone.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
My buddy has had a Casper for a few months and he loves it. He is the type he would send it back in a heart beat if it wasn't meeting expectations. I'm considering going that route as well.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
My buddy has had a Casper for a few months and he loves it. He is the type he would send it back in a heart beat if it wasn't meeting expectations. I'm considering going that route as well.
Yeah Casper has nice reviews on YouTube, but they’re almost too good which is why I felt they were biased

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ya I haven't looked into it a ton yet but Jim Rome reps Casper, and he only plugs products he uses. And my buddy is a cheap bastard if he didn't feel he got his money's worth it would have gone back with a quickness.
Yeah Casper has nice reviews on YouTube, but they’re almost too good which is why I felt they were biased

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ya I haven't looked into it a ton yet but Jim Rome reps Casper, and he only plugs products he uses. And my buddy is a cheap bastard if he didn't feel he got his money's worth it would have gone back with a quickness.
Wow now that's what I like to hear. I've been curious about the Casper mattress I saw it advertised.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Also on my list

Is there anything about it you disliked? There’s gotta be one thing ...
Well right off the bat I don’t know how we thought getting a queen was a good idea we should have got a king. My only real complaint is my side of the bed is now softer than my wife’s side but in no way is it uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well right off the bat I don’t know how we thought getting a queen was a good idea we should have got a king. My only real complaint is my side of the bed is now softer than my wife’s side but in no way is it uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you rotate? We rotate ours every six months. Not a single noticable difference in softness or sunken spots anywhere on it yet.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks again for the recommendation

It arrived today. My bed frame was supposed to arrive yesterday, called the furniture store today and of course it’s delayed two weeks.

But it is big, and super comfy.

My pleasure, brother. Hopefully it will serve you guys well.
Kind of impressive watching that thing expand once you open the box, isn't it?

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Idk if jeff is looking for one and that's why you tagged him. But I am going on a year with a Nectar sleep, and it's awesome. It has a 1 year in home Trial with free pickup, and a lifetime warranty. Got a base from Amazon that I put some pegboard onto to prevent voiding the warranty (most memory foam have a rule with how tight of a grid or how close the slats are). Anyway. It's awesome. I'm 6'0 470lbs and its holding just as strong as the other side that see significantly less weight.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Thanks again for the recommendation

It arrived today. My bed frame was supposed to arrive yesterday, called the furniture store today and of course it’s delayed two weeks.

But it is big, and super comfy.

Well, it's been about a year. How's this one working out for ya? Got a few of us talking about mattresses as of late and would love to hear your thoughts. :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Well, it's been about a year. How's this one working out for ya? Got a few of us talking about mattresses as of late and would love to hear your thoughts. :)
It’s great and as most Sam’s club stuff .. it was very well priced

We love it, even our kids who keep moving into our bed at night

Last edited: