What's new

Been around but not here...

How many of you roll your own cigarettes?

• Yep - I can control what goes in my cigarette this way?

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • No - cigars are enough for me

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • I only smoke a pipe when I don't want or have the time for a cigar

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • If I am going to roll something, it ain't going to be tobacco

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
SO I kind of been going thru a funk the last few months, what with not having a job, my dad is dying from cancer, etc., ect.

Well, I am back, dad has entered hospice and this will give my mom the break she is needing, I was extended a job offer (Just need to pass all the background crap) and so things have somewhat changed.

Being out of money has kept me from being able to make any cigar purchases so I took the next step. I started a garden again this year, okra, green beans, tomatoes, squash, eggplant, bell peppers, hot and mild peppers, even the hottest pepper in the work the Ghost pepper (Anyone man enough to try them?), and added a couple of tobacco plants. (I have added some pics of the tobacco plants, since these pics have been taken I put bags over the flowers to trap the seeds, but I also found a nast old tobacco work eating on the leaves, RIP wormy!)Would have been more but those suckers are hard to start from seed.

So since I have been broker and living off of only the income of the gf, I started smoking a pipe. Now I know, you are not supposed to inhale but towards then end of my last job I stated smoking cigs again cause of the stress. So if I can't afford cigars I can't afford machine made cigs and pipe tobacco is cheap so I just put the two together. Smoking a pipe and inhaling. I have started drying some of the leaves of the tobacco plan and even tried some in the pipe, not to shabby...
But it got me thinking..

How many of you roll your own cigarettes?

Attachments

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Best poll ever. It asks how many of us roll our own cigarettes and then gives us options about smoking pipes, smoking pot (presumably) and 1 of the options is even asking us a question.

Best. Poll. Ever.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
lol, didn't mean to put question mark in there, DID mean to put the rest... ha ha ha
had to add some humor to the poll otherwise it would be boring!

\\Update...

got 2 voted for choice number four!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Your avatar reminded me of your nsfw posts! You know, when you were out of work that would have given you plenty of time for those threads!! Jk

Good to see you around and I hope things turn around for you.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am, dry them and send some my way. I can make some great wing sauce out of them :)
I grow them as well. They arent bad once you have built your tolerance up over the years. I did some pepper bombs last year. Ill do some more in a few weeks when the bulk of my harvest is done. Make sure your addy is on the book.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not something I do daily, however yes was the closest choice. Every now and again I will pick up a pack of Top and give it a go, get pretty good hand rolling by the end of the pack, however have never used one of the little machines. Working in trucking, there are several drivers that roll their own using the machine, they leave me some when they visit the shop, they smoke well.