What's new

Been around for a while, but haven't been active INTRO

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I apparently established my account a while ago, but I've not been active in here. On recommendation from Dogwatch Dale, I've decided to do a formal intro!
I've been smoking cigars for, I suppose 1 1/2 years now, so I'm relatively new. I've been active on other forums, but this looks like an awesome place to be.
I'm active duty Air Force stationed at the Pentagon and I look forward to meeting great botls in the area, and abroad.
I dig maduro's, for the most part, but give me a nice Avo Classic in the morning and that will keep me happy all day! :togetherl
Glad to be here more actively this time! :grin:

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
welcome or welcome back!! (whichever)
this is a great place to kick back and relax with your favorite smoke. im also a big fan of maduro's. love the ashton aged maduros and an onyx reserve.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome or welcome back!! (whichever)
this is a great place to kick back and relax with your favorite smoke. im also a big fan of maduro's. love the ashton aged maduros and an onyx reserve.
Thanks! Not a fan of the Ashton Aged maddy's, but love me some Onyx!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
So, I apparently established my account a while ago, but I've not been active in here. On recommendation from Dogwatch Dale, I've decided to do a formal intro!
I've been smoking cigars for, I suppose 1 1/2 years now, so I'm relatively new. I've been active on other forums, but this looks like an awesome place to be.
I'm active duty Air Force stationed at the Pentagon and I look forward to meeting great botls in the area, and abroad.
I dig maduro's, for the most part, but give me a nice Avo Classic in the morning and that will keep me happy all day! :togetherl
Glad to be here more actively this time! :grin:
:welcome:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Welcome brother and as was said before mucho thanks for your service. I'll tell ya about a maduro I really like but hear not much at all about. It's the AVO maduro belicoso, it's very tasty IMO. Not the pyramid (altho that's not bad either). Check famous for 5ers!:popeyes: