What's new

Been on the go

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve been busy lately. Changing jobs and moving. Been missing this forum actually but hopefully things are about to get back to a normal routine. Thank you for the bombings I’ve gotten. Disappear and your mailbox will get blown off the post around here. Anyhow thank you for the bombings and messages asking if I was ok. Pretty nice for a newbie to get treated that way. I’m actually fixing go out here and sit on the pier and enjoy a stick...much love brothers.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I’ve been busy lately. Changing jobs and moving. Been missing this forum actually but hopefully things are about to get back to a normal routine. Thank you for the bombings I’ve gotten. Disappear and your mailbox will get blown off the post around here. Anyhow thank you for the bombings and messages asking if I was ok. Pretty nice for a newbie to get treated that way. I’m actually fixing go out here and sit on the pier and enjoy a stick...much love brothers.
Good to hear from you bro!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good to hear from you bro!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy
Thank you very much. I only moved down the road about 30 minutes. But you know how that goes changing and packing. But the beauty is I got a pier in my back yard and can fish anytime I want so not complaining. I’m gonna have to get caught up on the hits I took while away though. Your brother being one of them. I still don’t have WiFi, directv, or any of the distractions which is actually kinda nice. So that’s why pics coming.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Thank you very much. I only moved down the road about 30 minutes. But you know how that goes changing and packing. But the beauty is I got a pier in my back yard and can fish anytime I want so not complaining. I’m gonna have to get caught up on the hits I took while away though. Your brother being one of them. I still don’t have WiFi, directv, or any of the distractions which is actually kinda nice. So that’s why pics coming.
Pier, fishing, cigars, all in your new back yard.......Hell Yeah.................. Congrats on the new place!!!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Actually I’m just full time rv’ing right now. I’m gonna build. But I’m not gonna lie I’m kinda loving it right now
That's actually pretty awesome brother. We just built ours 3 years ago now. But, I love my little travel trailer & use it every time I get the chance!!! Leaving out in it Friday actually!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's actually pretty awesome brother. We just built ours 3 years ago now. But, I love my little travel trailer & use it every time I get the chance!!! Leaving out in it Friday actually!!!
Yeah this one I got is like a 30’ft coachmen Catalina. But with the kids all gone off and I’m single I’m making it work. I’m gonna do most of the labor myself building so it may take me a minute to build. But we’ve had the land for awhile so I in no rush. The biggest obstacle I’ve encounter in where to put the wineador...haha

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yeah this one I got is like a 30’ft coachmen Catalina. But with the kids all gone off and I’m single I’m making it work. I’m gonna do most of the labor myself building so it may take me a minute to build. But we’ve had the land for awhile so I in no rush. The biggest obstacle I’ve encounter in where to put the wineador...haha
Single, kids gone off to do their thing, shit I donate that wino to someone & go ahead & add a closet sized walk in if your building it yourself(y)