What's new

Beer of the Night 12/23/05

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
[SIZE=+1]Deep Golden Color[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
An "India Pale Ale" by definition is highly hopped and high in alcohol (ours is 6.9% alc./vol.).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Medium Bodied Refreshing Ale[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
Light-medium malt character with a heavy dose of over the top hops! Two full weeks of "dry hopping" give this beer its abundant hop aroma and crisp hop flavor.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]100% Natural[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
Only Barley, Hops, Water & Yeast are used.
No Additives
No Chemical Preservatives
No Pasteurization
No Adjuncts (rice/corn)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]6.9% Alc. Vol.[/SIZE]

Look up "hops" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Stone IPA! "Dry-hopped" for an extra two weeks, this unique process gives our IPA its bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavor. A full 70+ IBUs (International Bitterness Units) creates this beer's crisp and refreshing bitter character.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tom we need to set up some coffee for beer trading! I haven't been able to find shit for small breweries here there's one in Ft. Worth, but it bored me pretty quick.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jasontp said:
Tom we need to set up some coffee for beer trading! I haven't been able to find shit for small breweries here there's one in Ft. Worth, but it bored me pretty quick.
Definitely. My liquor store is top notch. I spent a half hour talking with the owner the other day. Shipping might be a bit high but we can work something out. There is a huge selection of 22s and after Todds box pass I know some new tricks on how to package! :santa2: