What's new

Beer Trades

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anybody need anything east coast for some pliny? I've never had it. DFH 120 for trade or whatever you want from over here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody need anything east coast for some pliny? I've never had it. DFH 120 for trade or whatever you want from over here

I just picked up some Pliny! I'm on vacation in San Fran! I would love to trade for some Tree House!! Just let me know bro!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Would love to try some Treehouse offerings (julius, etc). If you have access, I would love to figure something out

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone wanna make a trade? I would like some offerings from Tree House, Tired Hands and/or Cigar City. I have Pliny, KBS, Bourbon County, etc. Just let me know if anyone wants to make a trade. I also have a ton of cigars i can trade. Just let me know!

Ron

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anybody here have access to Schramm's meads? Black Agnes b5 is out now, would love some of that or really anything from them. They're in Ferndale, MI.
I live about 30 minutes from Ferndale, but it will be a few weeks before I have free time to get over there. Work is hell right now and I have a vacation coming up. If I remember this in early July, I'll shoot you a PM.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anyone wanna make a trade? I would like some offerings from Tree House, Tired Hands and/or Cigar City. I have Pliny, KBS, Bourbon County, etc. Just let me know if anyone wants to make a trade. I also have a ton of cigars i can trade. Just let me know!

Ron

Man tree house sucks. Lol in that, I was in mass this week and they have very limited hours and very limited runs. So the day I could make their hours they had one brew available (Bright) and an 8 can limit pp. I was 70 miles away and IF I'd gone there's no guarantee there would've been any cans left. The two offerings that were available Wednesday 12-6 were not available thurs 5-9 or whatever the thursday hours are so I'm guessing they sold out.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Not sure why I thought beer would be any different but in fine botl math fashion someone didn't stick to the damn agreement....so we know what has to happen now...
Thanks @erjaq class act and brews I've not yet had and all top tier sticks. Remember my hand was forced

settle down now, i just needed to clear out some room in the fridge, don't go crazy on me.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Let the record show the deal was for the 3 brewery released bottles on the right for 3 comparable bottles and no sticks ...especially sticks that kinda rhyme with "then they then they" or have a TAA designation...