What's new

Beginner

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm going to try my hand at pipes and was wondering if y'all can suggest a nice pipe for me and some blends. Since I'm saving for an engagement ring, I can't buy one of those $300 pipes. Does any place sell a blend assortment or sampler package so I can try different stuff?

Ben

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Ben ... usually the best place for this is your local tobacconist. There you can look at the pipe shapes + sizes in all price ranges and find one that appeals to you. Also you can see and smell the bulk tobaccos and buy one ounce samples. Hopefully the owner of the shop can also assist in showing you how to load and light your pipe ... which are very critical to your enjoyment.

If you have no local tobacconist, I'd suggest checking out the Pipe Specials page at http://www.iwanries.com/. The Velani Silvers are very decent pipes at a great price.

I'd also be happy to send you some tobacco samples to help get you started. I normally have some beginner pipes too, but I sold all my stock to folks over at CW. PM me with your address.

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
PM sent and thanks. The only local place with pipe stuff is run and owned by an ass with outrageous prices. I don't go there EVER. Thats why I have to resort to the internet.