What's new

Best Cab?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey Brothers,

I've started down the slippery slope and I am looking to acquire a Cab soon (Either 25 or 50)

I've thought about PLPC but I'm honestly not sure.

Let me know what your favorites are!!

Thanks Brothers!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I just bought a cab of Mag 46s. I can't say whether the cab version is that much better, but I love the stick (great marca, perfect size). And the 50's are discontinued now, didn't want to miss out.

That said...I wouldn't buy 50 of anything you haven't smoked a few times.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This if you're going for 50. Of course budget plays a big factor as well. The CoRo is fantastic although you'll want to age them along with the Siglo Linea. PLPC seems to be widely popular and I have a CAB of these myself aging currently. I'm not sure how long you want to wait but most recommend 5 years on PLPCs. THis is of course completely subjective to taste. The last PLPC I smoked was 3 years old and it definitely needed some more time. I really think RASS (depending on your preferred flavor profile) is your best bet. Everything I've read said they were smoking great ROTT although I've only personally smoked 2011 or older (which were decent ROTT).

Like Skitalets said I wouldn't buy a 50 cab of anything I wasn't experienced with. Thats a lot of cigars to find out that you're not in love.

All of this boils down to taste. A hundred suggestions can be given but they could al be wrong based on what you like. Best of luck and let us know what you decide!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is money a factor? Because the real answer is Lusitanias.
Have a 10ct of these on the way to find out if I like them or not. Never have got around to these yet but since the GR is going to be a Lusi I figured it was time to decide if I want to hunt some of those down.

To the OP,
Now that I think about it, depending on your experience some 10cts may be a better bet for you to decide what your prefer.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thanks for all the responses. I'll probably stick to some ten cts for a while. But gosh do I want a cab. Haha

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Party Shorts if you really want a cab and money is an issue. Mine is hitting the 3 year mark and I can't wait to crack it open to see how they have aged. Enjoy!