What's new

Best cheapie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one tried these...**Jose L. Piedra - Cazadores
I know they are super cheapie machine mades but have heard they are decent
The JLP cazadores and the brevas are both as cheap as I can buy any good cigar and offer that Cuban cache that makes the island's stogies stand out from the rest. I have no problems at all with buying a box of 5 for the same price as a single stick of Monte Cristo and extending the enjoyment over a longer period of time. The JLP and Monte profiles are not the same, certainly, but the enjoyment factor is not so different that paying substantially less means getting substantially less, if you know what I mean.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'd definitely recommend the more traditional, high-quality small fries over the super-cheapies. I.e., Party Shorts, BPC, Monte #5.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't go any cheaper than JLP. It's hard to find a less expensive but decent smoke even outside of the CC range.

By the way, since 2002, the whole JLP range is handmade.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, are the cazadores any better than the rest of the JLP line-up or why is everyone on this forum raving about them?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I have to stay under $100 I'd say the Partagas Aristocrat. If in that area I'd go with the Partagas Short (approx $4.50 per if purchased in a cab). I have a JLP Cazadores that I've been gifted (handmade/short filler) but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd also recommend the RASCC which I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet. Of course it's not the easiest to find. Another I like is the Romeo Y Julieta No. 2. Most of these have already been mentioned and from the ones I've had of those mentioned you really can't go wrong.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
By the way, are the cazadores any better than the rest of the JLP line-up or why is everyone on this forum raving about them?
They are the best out of the line -up IMHO; I just ordered another 2 boxes for morning smokes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are the best out of the line -up IMHO; I just ordered another 2 boxes for morning smokes.
Which would be the second best? I'm asking because our local vendor sells only cremas and brevas. In other words - is there a big difference between these vitolas?