1   0   0
Locals:
Chicago
Casa De Montecristo (burbs)
UpDown Cigars (city)
Bay Area
Old Kinckerbocks (before it closed)
Mission Pipe
Lai Low Cigar Lounge (group of friends membership club in Redwood City)

Remote:
Casa Del Habano - Hong Kong (Sheraton), Guadalajara, Sao Paulo
Casa Fuente in Vegas

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The Best Cigar Bar in the World. In ft meyers florida. Neat place.
Forgot that one, you're right, very cool joint.
Which World Famous? In downtown or in South Ft. Myers at the mall? I work a block away from downtown and popping in there all the time to see if there is anything new.

Also when you guys are in the area post up!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Which World Famous? In downtown or in South Ft. Myers at the mall? I work a block away from downtown and popping in there all the time to see if there is anything new.

I've been to both locations, but tend to gravitate to the one in the Gulf Coast Town Center 'cause it's closer to where I stay when I'm visiting. And I am heading down this weekend! And I will be at Burn on Sunday evening!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Oh nice man, I bet Burn is pretty chill on a Sunday.

Downtown Ft. Myers will be pretty busy on Saturday as its Zombicon, think we will be there.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

I have no idea. I think we were in a holiday inn that was across the street from a huge new shopping center where it was at. Also ate at a stealhouse in same shopping center.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk now Free

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have no idea. I think we were in a holiday inn that was across the street from a huge new shopping center where it was at. Also ate at a stealhouse in same shopping center.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk now Free

That would be the Gulf Coast Town Center location, there original shop is in downtown and is a bit smaller. I use to live in the apartments right above it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Been in lots of great shops that have lounges/seating. Too many to name.
Best lounges/bars/restaurants I've been to that have cigars:

Island Girl - Jacksonville (I prefer the location closer to town - the one by the beach is nice, but not the same)
Civil in DC is a great experience -- I feel a little out of my element when there, but it is very classy
Smokey Joes in Tacoma....probably the best of those I've listed here
There was a really cool place in Charleston, but I don't recall the name - it was somewhat luxurious lounge above a shop downtown
Excalibur in SD....not quite sure if this is a shop first or a lounge first. I think since the remodel it is more of a lounge, so I'll put it here

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Smokey Joes in Fife. Great place to hang out, management is cool... just a nice place.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'll give my hometown BM a plug

Jenuwines in Sterling heights, MI

Was better before adding bar since its always packed now, but amazing selection.

Also i don't drink so additions only benefit to me was a few nice looking wait staff

ChefBoyRG54

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I had a chance to stop into Deadwood Tobacco Co. in South Dakota a few weeks ago. Great place! She had a box of Padron 64's that were dripping in plume.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Been in lots of great shops that have lounges/seating. Too many to name.
Best lounges/bars/restaurants I've been to that have cigars:

Island Girl - Jacksonville (I prefer the location closer to town - the one by the beach is nice, but not the same)
Civil in DC is a great experience -- I feel a little out of my element when there, but it is very classy
Smokey Joes in Tacoma....probably the best of those I've listed here
There was a really cool place in Charleston, but I don't recall the name - it was somewhat luxurious lounge above a shop downtown
Excalibur in SD....not quite sure if this is a shop first or a lounge first. I think since the remodel it is more of a lounge, so I'll put it here
Excalibur is really cool. i used to work not to far from there and Liberty Tobacco (they're 1/2 a mile away from each other). Great places to watch games, relax with a cigar, and grab a beer. Tom Kalasho, the owner is a great guy as well. The Kalasho family owns several stores and lounges in SD. They're a family of Iraqi immigrants who have done a great job of providing cigars, and are huge supporters of the men and women of the armed forces as a lot of their customers serve in the military. He does a great job holding cigar events in his store.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If you're ever in Kalamazoo MI you HAVE to stop at Smokes on Burdick. The absolute best cigar shop and lounge I have been to. Amazing prices and a TON of HTF and aged cigars. He just cracked open his last box of Master Blends 1 today. That's right, the Master Blends 1. Couldn't believe he still had an unopened box sitting around.

MB1.jpg