What's new

Best ... cigar ... ever

GWN

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Siglo II while sitting on the balcony at Royal Hicacos Resort in Varadero watching Hurricane Rita blow in.
Who's next?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
What a coincidence! Mine was a 1990 Siglo II at theRitz-Carlton Cancun while watching some girl named Rita blow m .......

Ooops, sorry, this is not the NSFW room. :halfgrinw

Seriously though ...

My first Avo 22 while sitting on the backyard deck during a warm summer evening ... a glass of ice water, a snifter of Ron Zacapa Centenario rum and some light jazz on the radio.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
oct.21 2004 .. had a partagas sd4 victory cigar.. thats the night the red sox came back from 0-3 to win the series against the yankees and go on to the world series..

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
No real special occasion here. I was smoking an '02 Partagas Lonsdale that was DEVINE!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
tough one,,, gurkha platinum setting on the back patio of Humphry's by the Bay, listening to Hall & Oates playing below us...

...or, it was a gifted HUPMANN Mag #50 LE sitting in my golf cart, atop a bluff, watching the sun set over the colorado river...

or, smoking a SWC, sipping pina coladas on a quaint island off the coast of Belize, watching the sun set in the carribean...

or, or, or....

jeff

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
my best cigar to date was a Sig II also. bought a box of em and later that summer, me and my dad went camping, and around a nice campfire and a few whiskey sours, we sat and smoked a couple of those Sig II's. just sat and smoked and talked. it was his first cc, and my most memorable.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
tough one,,, gurkha platinum setting on the back patio of Humphry's by the Bay, listening to Hall & Oates playing below us...

...or, it was a gifted HUPMANN Mag #50 LE sitting in my golf cart, atop a bluff, watching the sun set over the colorado river...

or, smoking a SWC, sipping pina coladas on a quaint island off the coast of Belize, watching the sun set in the carribean...

or, or, or....

jeff
Ah Humphry's. Many good memories there bro.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A year and a half ago I was seriously T-boned by some moron running a light. Hit my drivers side door at 35 mph. Oddly enough I was on the way to the post office to send off some cigars. When the dust cleared and I found myself completely unhurt except for my left arm, I grabbed one of the loose priority mail packages, ripped it open and tore out a cigar. I still have no clue what it was, but that was absolutely the best smoke I ever had. <G> PLUS I got the packages re-built and mailed only 2 days late. (After 24 hours in the hospital)

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
An El Producto Blunt I had with my Dad in 1966 after he picked me up at the airport, two Marines not saying much, just smokin with arm slung around each other leaning up against his car in the airport parking lot.
I've been blessed to have enjoyed many truly sublime and rare cigars in my life but that one was the best ever, bar none.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
An El Producto Blunt I had with my Dad in 1966 after he picked me up at the airport, two Marines not saying much, just smokin with arm slung around each other leaning up against his car in the airport parking lot.
I've been blessed to have enjoyed many truly sublime and rare cigars in my life but that one was the best ever, bar none.
I wouldn't even try to top that!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
That is a great memory. All I have is a picture of my dad sitting on the wing of a B52 smoking a cigar. I would have loved to share on with him. Neat stuff One a Day.