Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Hmmmm.

Double W
LC 2014
Angel's Anvil 2015
Angel's Anvil 2014
Headley Grange Drumstick.

All of which leads me to the following conclusion: I need more Buckinghams.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Jericho Hill
LC 2015
JDH
MDP North
Headley Grange

Have a few still to try though. Looking forward to a couple TN Waltz that I have. Might have to burn one soon. List might change after that.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Wow...I was kinda taken aback by the title of this thread (even though my name is spelled "JON" and not "JOHN"--lol!).

I'd like to go 'on record' with 2 comments here:

1. ALL of the credit for ALL of these cigars goes to the factories in which they are produced, i.e., My Father Cigars (Esteli, Nicaragua), and Tabacalera La Alianza (Santiago, DR). I've always said that a brand (or brand-owner, for that matter) is only as good as the factory in which it's produced, and the materials (tobaccos) with which they're produced. We are very fortunate to be working with 2 of the best--if not THE best--houses in the premium cigar industry.

2. I don't think we've produced our 'best' cigar yet. Later this year, we are planning to release a 2015 'preview' of a 2016 brand that I am /very/ high on right now. This particular cigar will be Crowned Heads first blend to utilize 100% Nicaraguan tobaccos. I won't say much more than that...but stay tuned.

Thanks for all the kind words, and continued support.

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry Jon, I knew that and blew it. I am going to divert some of my son's college funds to go All In on the Nicaraguan puro. I can't wait to try it.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
BOTL - Wow...I was kinda taken aback by the title of this thread (even though my name is spelled "JON" and not "JOHN"--lol!).

1. ALL of the credit for ALL of these cigars goes to the factories in which they are produced, i.e., My Father Cigars (Esteli, Nicaragua), and Tabacalera La Alianza (Santiago, DR). I've always said that a brand (or brand-owner, for that matter) is only as good as the factory in which it's produced, and the materials (tobaccos) with which they're produced. We are very fortunate to be working with 2 of the best--if not THE best--houses in the premium cigar industry.

2. I don't think we've produced our 'best' cigar yet. Later this year, we are planning to release a 2015 'preview' of a 2016 brand that I am /very/ high on right now. This particular cigar will be Crowned Heads first blend to utilize 100% Nicaraguan tobaccos. I won't say much more than that...but stay tuned.

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
John, you are such a tease and I hate it but can't wait to see what's up your sleeve now. These are for you cause I read somewhere that you love them so much.... :sour::brb::LOL::love::mooning::happy::rage::pompous::android::sour::watching::wacky::wtf::pics::cool::):yawn::rage::punch::banghead:

LOL

@JonHuber

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I would just like to say that as a "Jonny" not a fragging "Johnny," I feel your pain.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
JD Howard Single Shot
Paniolo
Four Kicks (probably the best value reg production stick out there)
TW
LC2015

Ahhh shit, I forgot the AA2014...that probably slots in 4th on that list, can't wait to try the '15

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
1. Tennessee Waltz
2. Tennessee Waltz
3. Tennessee Waltz

I guess I like that one a lot. It's my favorite from all 2014 cigar releases. Still hoping to try the Yellow Rose (box-press). I do have some other LE CH sticks aging that I just can't bring myself to smoke yet. I will get to them someday :)

I also enjoy all of the regular releases except the Four Kicks. It just doesn't work for me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread is killing me. Just got back into cigars recently. In the past week I just picked up some Four kicks, and have 2 Headley Grange dobles on the way. It's already taking all my willpower to give them a few weeks in the humidor. After reading thru this,i really want to put the flame to these sticks.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Four Kicks for me. The LE's are nice, but the consistency in Four Kicks is I think is something to marvel at. I've never had one that didn't end with "damn, I should own more of this."

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
HG Drumstick ( I should have bought more!)
LC550 2014
JDHR Single Action
Paniolo
TAA2014

That said, I don't think I've ever smoked a CH that wasn't good. Even the ones with minor burn or draw issues are always tasty. Can't wait for my box of La Imperiosa and to see what CH has planned next.

I think I might need to get a second job.

Last edited: