My faves (in no order):

DPG "Puff n Stuff" release
Don Carlos Lancero
El Triunfador
EV-10
DPG El Cent
Holy Lance

~brooks
I'd add the Don Carlos to my list, but I've only had 1 and I have a DPG "Puff n Stuff" in the humi. I need to find some El Cent, but what is the EV-10? Sounds like a Drew Estate release.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'd add the Don Carlos to my list, but I've only had 1 and I have a DPG "Puff n Stuff" in the humi. I need to find some El Cent, but what is the EV-10? Sounds like a Drew Estate release.
I think you are right, that may be what DE is currently calling the "Cain F Lancero!"

Last edited:

MI Dave

Petit Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definetly the El Triunfador OR but I gotta say, I'm smoking my first Illusione hl candela right now and it's very good. I've always liked the other hl's but didn't think the candela would do it for me. I was wrong.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I dont know/smoke many, but I have had the OR El Tris and theyre awesome. Im holding a My Father in the humi for over a year know, may spark it come warmer weather.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
El Triunfador
My Father
Oliva V

I had a bad experience with my first HL, so I'll have to give it another go. About halfway through I had this really harsh ammonia taste that coated the inside of my mouth. I ended up tossing it. Took 2 or 3 beers to fully get that taste out of my mouth.

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Smoked a Mestor Miranda Dominicano Oscuro Lancero last night and it was very nice. Dark fruit, creamy, woody and the last third was very peppery and strong. I had not smoked a cigar for a few days but this one gave me a bit of a nic kick during the last couple inches.

David C. Serna

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I say:

Don Pepin Blue Label Fundadores
My Father Lancero
My Father Picador
Nestor Miranda Special Selection Oscuro
Nestor Miranda Dominicano Lancero
Aurora Cien Anos Lancero
Litto Gomez Vintage 2010 Lancero
Litto Gomez Air Bender Lancero
Tatuaje Especiales

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
There is not enough talk here about the NEW El Triunfador Lancero,iI.e. The EL Triunfador #6. To me, not only are these the best of the line, but are just plain awesome cigars. One of the most flavorful medium-bodied sticks out there, and they seem spicier to me than the rest of the line (much like the My Father Lancero in that regard).