What's new

Best Maduro You Ever Smoked?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Liga #9, it was the first real premium stick I ever had and still is my go to favorite. In a few days when I get the the FFP I think I may have to switch my favorites.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I wish I knew what it was. It was an unbanded Pepin stick that I picked up at Casa de Montecristo. It was so good that I damn near had an emotional experience with it. I was just blown away.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Got to be a Fuente for sure. Either the 8-5-8 Maduro or WOAM/Short Story Maduro.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me:

Oliva V
Any Padron Maduro
Media Noche
For a short smoke - Camacho SLR Rothschild Maduro - great little smoke

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the SS Maduro and actually loved the MJ 12 as well. Lots of good recommendations in this thread that I will have to try out.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I know the question says best but I have to go with the Onyx reserve I believe it was. It was the first maduro Id smoked and it was such an eye opener ill never forget it. I've smoked many great maduros since then, but the one that kicked it off will always be the most memorable.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am a Maduro fanatic! Ninety percent of my sticks are maduros, a lot of which I haven't tried yet. I have had alot of the sticks listed in this thread up until recently I'd have to say my favorite by far was the El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro, then I had a Cremo Maduro and it was awesome! My fave still has to be the ETdB only because I've only had the one Cremo and don't have any to age and see how they progress.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Liga #9, it was the first real premium stick I ever had and still is my go to favorite. In a few days when I get the the FFP I think I may have to switch my favorites.
I totally agree with you. The Liga just makes others look bad when you first have it. The FFP is A...wait for it...mazing! If you love the Liga #9 and it sounds like you do. Can't wait to hear what you think.