What's new

Best Miami,FL Cigar shops

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be heading over to Miami, FL for about a week around Aug the 14. I was wondering if anyone on the forum is a local in Miami and knows about some good cigar shops i should visit. In your opinion which is the best shop in the Miami area in terms of selection. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Cuban Crafters is cool to see, but it's really not a great place...
Padilla is no longer padilla, and last time I was there it was empty!(no people)

Calle ocho is cool to check out... Pepins office is gone from there, all that is there is some rollers, but you are not allowed where they are, and a little store where you can buy assorted Pepin sticks.
But if you just want a lounge, let me know the area you will be in, and I'll get you a few good locations.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There are a number of decent shops in the Miami area. Google them for exact locations. I like various shops for different reasons:

Cuban Crafters --->great service, low price bundles, value accessories, great environment. You can get complimentary cuban coffee or shoe shines. Also have a small restaurant onsite.

Vilar Cigars -----> Two locations off of US1. Sunset Drive area has a lot of neat shops and restaurants within walking distances.

Neptune Cigars ---> US1 near the Dadeland Mall & Kendal Rd. Closes too early but is a nice shop and lounge.

Havana Humidor ---->in Homestead, FL. Good place to stop on your way to the FL Keys.

Have a good time. Don't forget to stop at Versailles Cuban Restaurant in Little Havana for some great Cuban food.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuban Crafters is cool to see, but it's really not a great place...
Padilla is no longer padilla, and last time I was there it was empty!(no people)

Calle ocho is cool to check out... Pepins office is gone from there, all that is there is some rollers, but you are not allowed where they are, and a little store where you can buy assorted Pepin sticks.
But if you just want a lounge, let me know the area you will be in, and I'll get you a few good locations.
Thanks for al the info guys!. Last time i was in miami i did the calle ocho thing and visited Pepins establishment their as well as some others in calle ocho.

Danilo im going to be staying in Brickell. I spend most of the day though anywhere around, Sunset Mall, Coral Gables, and Dadeland. If you know of any good shops with a nice selection and a place to have a smoke let me know. It really dosent have to be a nice lounge or anything of that kind. Im more interested in them having a good selection of cigars.

I will make sure to check out some of the locations recommend by you guys

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Vilar is in the Sunset neighborhood and you can smoke there or next door at BT's.

Neptune is in the Dadeland area. A block away from the Publix and Courtyard. You can smoke there as well.

Both usually have decent selections. I go to Miami frequently on business.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
There are a number of decent shops in the Miami area. Google them for exact locations. I like various shops for different reasons:

Cuban Crafters --->great service, low price bundles, value accessories, great environment. You can get complimentary cuban coffee or shoe shines. Also have a small restaurant onsite.

Vilar Cigars -----> Two locations off of US1. Sunset Drive area has a lot of neat shops and restaurants within walking distances.

Neptune Cigars ---> US1 near the Dadeland Mall & Kendal Rd. Closes too early but is a nice shop and lounge.

Havana Humidor ---->in Homestead, FL. Good place to stop on your way to the FL Keys.

Have a good time. Don't forget to stop at Versailles Cuban Restaurant in Little Havana for some great Cuban food.
We also have another Havana Humidor, it's on Bird Rd and 83rd (8 mins from sunset place/ 5 mins from Coral Gables)

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Thanks for al the info guys!. Last time i was in miami i did the calle ocho thing and visited Pepins establishment their as well as some others in calle ocho.

Danilo im going to be staying in Brickell. I spend most of the day though anywhere around, Sunset Mall, Coral Gables, and Dadeland. If you know of any good shops with a nice selection and a place to have a smoke let me know. It really dosent have to be a nice lounge or anything of that kind. Im more interested in them having a good selection of cigars.

I will make sure to check out some of the locations recommend by you guys
I work at Havana Humidor, We have good selection, but no Tatuaje.... The homestead store is a bit out of the way... but Bird road is near dadeland, sunset place and the gables...

I don't like Neptunes at all, never had good customer service there, that place just rubs me the wrong way.

Villar next to Sunset place has pretty good selection, but the lounge is a very lonely upstairs space... I've been there a few times, and never had people in the lounge... I don't like to just sit by myself and smoke.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Oh, and at Mary Brickell Village you have Blue Martini as well... they allow smoking and are a lounge type environment till later in the afternoon, then it's a club type place.