What's new

Best Nashville,TN B&M for Crowned Heads?

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am spending a few days next week in Nashville visiting family.
What Nashville B&M shops have awesome Crowned Heads selection / inventory?
Definitely looking to pick up some TN Waltz and LC 2016 if possible while in CH's back yard.
Any other remaining CH LEs would be a bonus as well.

Thanks for any insight / suggestions!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Burns is in Chattanooga and will not have the Double W. Double W is only Franklin Cigar and Arrington Vineyards. If you are coming to Nashville, Smokers Abbey is the place to go for all things CH. If you are after something specific, call ahead and if they don't have it in stock, they will run over to HQ and get it for you. BTW, let me know when you are gonna be free to smoke and I'll run down and herf with you. Might be able to pry @welder572 away from the wife along with @Npohnert @SteveHeaves

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It sounds like a stop at Smokers Abbey on Gallitan Avenue is in order. I doubt if I will be able to pull off herfing with you fine, southern gentlemen since it is a family focused trip, but I will definitely shoot you a PM @xjsnake if anything changes.
I may be able to pull off a trip to Arrington Vineyards since that would be "wife friendly" and would not look like a "cigar focused" trip... :whistle: :whistle:
Thanks for the insight gentlemen!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you can't make it to the Abbey but atill want to meet somewhere one evening or afternoon, we can do that too. Smoker's Abbey is the best place to go, but there are many more in and around Nashville.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
No time to herf on this trip, but I was able to purchase a few goodies thanks to everyone's suggestions...

Now I have several more reasons to visit Nashville. Smoker's Abbey, Franklin Cigar, and Arrington Vineyards were all very nice and worth the trip. The wife liked Arrington Vineyards very much, they were actually having a cigar night when we were there this past week. :cigar: I am sure we will visit again.
Thanks again gentlemen! Cheers!