What's new

Best nonalcoholic drunk pairing

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I think there is a lot of merit in this thread. I know most of us enjoy a libation or several (you late night vherfers, looking at you). But there are a lot of sober brothers here so I think ths is a pretty good thread to see what everyone likes.
I hope you all know my post was tongue in cheek, I have the utmost respect for all my sober Brothers and Sisters. :)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Non alcoholic? That's rich. :ROFLMAO:

My sister says that she likes Orange Cream Soda with her gas station cigars. o_O
@icehog3 I read this and looked over at my questionable cigar/beverage pairing and started laughing my ass off, so I thought I'd share. Thanks for the laugh.

FYI anyone who hasn't tried a GOOD orange cream soda with a CC like a Fonseca or Mille Fluers is missing out

Stupid Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Oh I do lol, as I imagine everyone does lol, and obviously @Tyler86 did too lol

@icehog3 I read this and looked over at my questionable cigar/beverage pairing and started laughing my ass off, so I thought I'd share. Thanks for the laugh.

FYI anyone who hasn't tried a GOOD orange cream soda with a CC like a Fonseca or Mille Fluers is missing out

Stupid Tapatalk
Actually the orange cream soda might be my favorite soda pop pairing as well, Tyler, though I'm more apt to have one to cut a little of the pepper of a strong Nicaraguan.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Aside from the ones already mentioned, Mexican Coke, and chocolate milk. The milk sounds crazy, I know... but trust me.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Is this better @icehog3

Stupid Tapatalk
Better than what, Tyler? :ROFLMAO:

In semi seriousness, I'd take the orange cream soda over a YooHoo as far as a cigar pairing. I've never paired a cigar with chocolate milk/drink, so I am speaking without experience...but the thought does not appeal to me one little bit. Maybe if you put some rum in it? :D

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Better than what, Tyler? :ROFLMAO:

In semi seriousness, I'd take the orange cream soda over a YooHoo as far as a cigar pairing. I've never paired a cigar with chocolate milk/drink, so I am speaking without experience...but the thought does not appeal to me one little bit. Maybe if you put some rum in it? :D
It was ok. Had to try it. Orange Cream is way better.

Stupid Tapatalk