What's new

Best online source to get 5er's of 2017 TAA?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Want to try a selection of the newly released TAA 2017's before committing to a box.
What online site has the stock and does five packs? Wish small batch was a TAA member.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's because they're not released yet. Each brand has their own release date. They don't all drop on the same day.
Yup, the CH TAA 2017 has landed here at Stogies but isn't on the website yet since we're in the middle of building a new point of sale and website to make inventory management easier, so I can't upload new products until that's done. It'll be a bit before we see the LFD or Tatuaje releases. The LFD TAA from last year in the maduro was very hard to keep in stock, I think we only had it for one of our LFD events, and considering the popularity of the Andalusian Bull thanks to CigAf, I wouldn't be surprised if the production gets pushed back a bit. We're still sitting on a good few boxes of 2016 Tat TAA, but again, those won't come out until later. I hate the thought of trying to keep up with pre-orders, which is why I don't sell cigars online until we physically have them in the store.